Compete to secure a $100,000 convertible note and position your startup for follow-on investment.
Interact directly with our amazing N100 Power Panel: Partner at Cycle Capital Shirley Speakman, NRC Industrial Technology Advisor Pauleen Walsh, Co-Founder and CEO of Real Tech, Jodi Glover, MIT Venture Catalyst David Shrier, UOIT Executive-in-Residence David Pamenter, NACO Director and serial entrepreneur Blake Witkin, and pioneering Canadian digital entrepreneur Paul Godin.
Develop a presence in a metro-adjacent region with high quality of life and take advantage of our business incubator, IDEAHUB.
Hone your pitch and investment proposal and advance your business through a competitive gauntlet.
Finalists get free one-year software licenses (MATLAB and Simulink) with full technical support
Take advantage of focused local partnership advantages in Northumberland (such as engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, high quality and competitively priced media and design talent, access to professional support and strategy services) while maintaining proximity to Toronto (just over an hour from Port Hope and Cobourg).
Benefit from concurrent entrepreneurial development and training along the way, from Northumberland CFDC and Spark Centre—whether you ultimately win or not.
- Just wanted to say congrats to #NobelPrize winning physicist Dr. Arthur Macdonald @queensu & to @SNOLABscience http://t.co/547tQRJcL3,
- I've always been inspired by Harold Innis. He understood that creative disruption of monopolies comes from the periphery... not the centre.,
- Met Greg @GreenSkyCapital this week. Follow them. It's Friday. They are doing really good work driving forward impressive innovation.,
- RT @MATLAB: The Simulink Student Challenge is back! Show us how you are using #Simulink to win $1000 Learn more >> http://t.co/ccfB6o26WN,
- RT @GTAN_Angels: @N100startups @thealzel Can't wait!,
Well, that’s it. Summer is officially over. But scenes like these are still to be found across Ontario. This summer was great for N100: we officially announced Qoints the winner of N100 2015 and since then we were busy launching a new initiative called N1M.read more
The official winner of Northumberland’s third annual N100 Startup Competition is Qoints: a startup that allows brand marketers to compare the results of their digital campaigns against their competition in real time and gain actionable intelligence from the data they collect.read more