Compete to secure a $100,000 convertible note and position your startup for follow-on investment.
Interact directly with our amazing N100 Power Panel: Partner at Cycle Capital Shirley Speakman, NRC Industrial Technology Advisor Pauleen Walsh, Co-Founder and CEO of Real Tech, Jodi Glover, MIT Venture Catalyst David Shrier, UOIT Executive-in-Residence David Pamenter, NACO Director and serial entrepreneur Blake Witkin, and pioneering Canadian digital entrepreneur Paul Godin.
Develop a presence in a metro-adjacent region with high quality of life and take advantage of our business incubator, IDEAHUB.
Hone your pitch and investment proposal and advance your business through a competitive gauntlet.
Finalists get free one-year software licenses (MATLAB and Simulink) with full technical support
Take advantage of focused local partnership advantages in Northumberland (such as engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, high quality and competitively priced media and design talent, access to professional support and strategy services) while maintaining proximity to Toronto (just over an hour from Port Hope and Cobourg).
Benefit from concurrent entrepreneurial development and training along the way, from Northumberland CFDC and Spark Centre—whether you ultimately win or not.
- The @goodlovelies are putting on a great show tonight in Port Hope! Beautiful new songs from their new album #BurnThePlan,
- RT @b_zeidy: At Ganaraska Forest Centre Port Hope for the @N100startups $100k competition with @Snaplas. @_oreo_ @originalwalcor http://t.co/ZTmC15d3mb,
- RT @latta_susan: Great morning at the introduction to Pitch School for the N100 candidates in beautiful Ganaraska Forest @N100startups,
- Really enjoying the chance to meet #N1002015 startups today and work again with @spark_centre advisors to develop pitches for May 6.,
- RT @IDEAHUBPortHope: Make Plans for May 6! Check out "N100 Pitch Contest" http://t.co/kzHD7TAITV via @Eventbrite,