Councillor Robert Polutnik welcomes the audience to the beautiful Capitol Theatre on behalf of the Municipality of Port Hope
Blake Witkin (NAO-O), Paulin Walsh (NRC-IRAP), Paul Godin (Two Rings Media), David Pamenter (Gowlings UOIT), Jodi Glover (Real Tech), the 2015 N100 Power Panel
Compete to secure a $100,000 convertible note and position your startup for follow-on investment.
Interact directly with our amazing N100 Power Panel: Partner at Cycle Capital Shirley Speakman, NRC Industrial Technology Advisor Pauleen Walsh, Co-Founder and CEO of Real Tech, Jodi Glover, MIT Venture Catalyst David Shrier, UOIT Executive-in-Residence David Pamenter, NACO Director and serial entrepreneur Blake Witkin, and pioneering Canadian digital entrepreneur Paul Godin.
Develop a presence in a metro-adjacent region with high quality of life and take advantage of our business incubator, IDEAHUB.
Hone your pitch and investment proposal and advance your business through a competitive gauntlet.
Finalists get free one-year software licenses (MATLAB and Simulink) with full technical support
Take advantage of focused local partnership advantages in Northumberland (such as engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, high quality and competitively priced media and design talent, access to professional support and strategy services) while maintaining proximity to Toronto (just over an hour from Port Hope and Cobourg).
Benefit from concurrent entrepreneurial development and training along the way, from Northumberland CFDC and Spark Centre—whether you ultimately win or not.
- RT @MIT: A wearable computer for girls from alumna @lyssaneel: http://t.co/ieMhrEZsO2 #STEMtoys http://t.co/MSv8Y0eqhv,
- RT @lyssaneel: YAY! RT @LinkitzToys: We've reached $50,000 from 400 backers on @kickstarter! http://t.co/mEZXZdqOwa http://t.co/bJ9I4xMRYd,
- RT @markoff: Berkeley researchers have made a significant advance in robotics based on deep learning techniques. http://t.co/5Hy6NWXrXT,
- RT @CanCGSF: Get to know our team in the Valley! @Dina_Santos_ @CanadaTechSF @CTA_SFSV #FollowFriday #FF,
- RT @wtvox: Linkitz Makes #GirlsWithToys A Reality With New Wearable For Kids https://t.co/XJZ7GV6BNA #Wearables #Kickstarter http://t.co/uHfFxD0mhP,
On May 6, 2015 at the Sculthorpe Studio Theatre at the Capitol we held our Third Annual N100 Pitch Contest. Eight Finalists vied to by selected as one the Top 5 startups by the N100 Power Panel and advance to Round 2 of the competition.read more