Canada’s $100,000 Startup Competition
Compete for real equity!
Stories about startups who got onto the venture capital track with N100:
Position your startup for follow-on investment: gain experience in private equity and put yourself on a solid venture capital track by securing a convertible note rather than a cash prize.
Take advantage of focused local partnership advantages in Northumberland (such as engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, high quality and competitively priced media and design talent, access to professional support and strategy services) while maintaining proximity to Toronto (just over an hour from Port Hope and Cobourg).
Locate in a metro-adjacent region with high quality of life and take advantage of our business incubator, IDEAHUB.
Interact directly with our amazing N100 Power Panel: Partner at Cycle Capital Shirley Speakman, NRC Industrial Technology Advisor Pauleen Walsh, Co-Founder and CEO of Real Tech, Jodi Glover, MIT Venture Catalyst David Shrier, UOIT Executive-in-Residence David Pamenter, NACO Director and serial entrepreneur Blake Witkin, and pioneering Canadian digital entrepreneur Paul Godin.
Benefit from concurrent entrepreneurial development and training along the way, from Northumberland CFDC and Spark Centre—whether you ultimately win or not.
Some areas of particular interest and strength for us are: hardware, wearables and physical products… but we encourage any and all innovative technology-driven startups to apply to N100, B2B or B2C!
- Thank you to the UofT student team from @UofT_YoureNext for hosting a really high energy #SCE2015,
- RT @CloudExchangeio: Can't wait for it!! with@WeAreWearables @UproarPRagency @MaRSDD @N100startups,
- Arm wrestling a PhD @UofT_YoureNext #SEC2015 Dr. Hamid Akbari, that is @blancride cc @braden_kemp @spark_centre http://t.co/gcCKeyVAKk,
- Had a chat with Olivier @kiwiwearables very cool company. http://t.co/yn8eu3jEhM,
- Hint: with @GetClipless you can turn your smartphone into a "Hello my name is" name tag which is good for expos like #SCE2015.,